What's your favorite dinosaur?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Velociraptor
No votes
Protoceratops
25%
T-Rex
50%
Zulep (leptoceratops)
No votes
Spinosaurus
8%
Stenonychosaurus
17%

Total votes: 12

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

What dinosaur do you like best? (Within the Broncosaurus Rex world, of course... so the protoceratops are psionic and the raptors are super-smart, and so on...)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

I lika 'dem stenonychosaurs, 'cuz they's is freaky. And they look freaky. And they act freaky. And they just seem too dang cool.
RSKennan
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by RSKennan »

I love Triceratops. Ever since second grade, I've felt they would be the dinosaur I'd like to see personally. It's interesting because when I heard back then that they would defend their young in a circle, the first thing I thought was "Covered Wagons". Like a lot of things I learned in school, I don't know how true that tidbit is, but it's a killer visual. That's why I can't wait to pick up Broncosaurus Rex.
Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Mr. Author »

Yeah...nothing beats a huge, scaly bison tearing up the plains charging you direction...faster than any animal that big should be a ble to move. I've always thought about the power such a creature would have, and I'm always left feeling a little inadequate.
(insert witty phrase)
Artmann100
Ill-Fated Peasant

goyya stick to the classics...

Post by Artmann100 »

even though the velociratptors are cool as hell, when it comes down to it, good old T-Rex still rules..hell, if not for T-Rex, would archeology be that popular of a science? whenever I see adverts on TV or in print about dinosaurs or dinosaur exhibits..who seems to ALWAYS be the focus?:cool:
Eggplant
Ill-Fated Peasant

Steno

Post by Eggplant »

I've gotta go with the steno myself, just to make conversation. All dinosaurs are cool in my mind.

Except, the trionaparapants. Stinkin' wusses...
gregdetwiler
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by gregdetwiler »

T-Rex is my favorite, both in and out of the game. The so-called "bigger" beasts, like Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, and Carcharodontosaurus, all have weaker jaws and can't bite as hard (making the spinosaur victory in the last Jurassic Park movie impossible, particularly since Rex actually got in the first bite). That means Tyrannosaurus rex is still king of the dinosaurs in my book.
snakewing
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Jurassic Park III

Post by snakewing »

greg,

There were a lot of problems with the last Jurassic Park movie. Don't be too upset by the SPinosaurus T-rex thing. I was mad too when I looked over the stats for the Spinosaurus and discovered how incredibly inferior it is to the T-rex.
dkschube
Gongfarmer

Post by dkschube »

I like those cute cuddly protoceratopses.
Every kid should have one to hug, cuddle, play catch with, do their math homework, write their college app essays, build 20-level subterranean forts in the backyard, psionically control uncooperative siblings.... ;)

Return to “Goodman Games General”