Beware of profilicus

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

DitheringFool
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Beware of profilicus

Post by DitheringFool »

Be careful!

some stupid user "profilicus" sent me a private message on these boards with a link to a med/pron site or something (my workplace blocked it).

The message title was "Forum administration" which sounds important enough and the body contained a link to "http://megl.ru/" behind the text "Important to read!"
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Re: Beware of profilicus

Post by Jengenritz »

Good advice. Prolificus has been banned, but we should all keep a head's-up about crap like that.
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

Thanks for the warning. I hate spammers. They should all be punished with an endless supply of their own spam.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
jeffb
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by jeffb »

I got it as well- I tried to forward the PM to Joe/Harley but could not find a way to do so. :lol:
"Maybe I'm just getting too old to want to have to deal with a heap o' rules and the steaming heap o' rules lawyers who go with them." Gary Gygax

Return to “Goodman Games General”