Goodman Videos Killed the Radio Star

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Goodman Videos Killed the Radio Star

Post by GnomeBoy »

Hey, those are fun...! I want to hear more about the shortage of Sea Drakes and what action is being taken to preserve and nurture the proliferation of these ancient and majestic creatures, ...so we can kill them at our game tables.

But Harley needs to flip the swtich on his, so they are not protected.... or upload them to youtube, so we can see them....
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Re: Goodman Videos Killed the Radio Star

Post by Jengenritz »

Thank you, Gnome Boy, for making a choice.
A choice to care about giant aquatic sea monsters and what they mean to our environment, our planet, and for XP gain.
A choice to ignore the deafening silence of non-sea drake modules, a choice to stand up and say, "I want to fight and possibly kill giant finned behemoths. Ideally before they wipe out my buddies. Except the guy playing the tiefling."
a concerned gamer wrote:I want to hear more about the shortage of Sea Drakes and what action is being taken to preserve and nurture the proliferation of these ancient and majestic creatures, ...so we can kill them at our game tables.
Isle of the Sea-Drake, or DCC #55 as some call it, is but one place to find these gentle, hull-smashing, flesh-tearing sea titans.
You could also look in Critter Cache: Prehistoric Beasts, for two other examples of finned behemoths, or "aquatic dinosaurs" if you prefer.
I understand that the Aeryth Geographic Channel will be airing a special called "Ocean without Drakes," which explores the hypothetical ecological and experiential impact that a true lack of sea-drakes would have on Aeryth's oceanic life. The sequence where heroes stand on a beach with nothing to fight is particularly gripping TV.
Check your local listings for when this program airs.

The best thing you can do, Gnome Boy, other than picking up the aforementioned products, is to remember: sea drakes are always with you. Especially if you're near a large body of tropical water.
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

They're actually off of another person's account, so I can't change the permissions. He might have sent me the raw video at some point though. If I can find it, I'll try to upload to youtube.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Jengenritz wrote:I understand that the Aeryth Geographic Channel will be airing a special called "Ocean without Drakes,"....
I'm also waiting for a repeat of the much-acclaimed, innovative Planet Aeryth series, since I missed it the first fifteen times it ran, and have not yet rented the DVDs.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Goodman Games General”