Free product?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

jeffb
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Free product?

Post by jeffb »

Several months ago (oct? nov?) when I purchased a copy of Forge of the Mountain King, there was a survey card in it. I filled it out and mailed it in (actually in an envelope mailed to the correct address, as I didn't want all my personal info up for grabs). It said in 6-8 weeks or so I'd receive a free book via email or such.

Nothing has ever shown up (and I check my spambox regularly too) and it's been at least 16 weeks. I have another card in my copy of Sea Drake- should I fill this out again and send it in??

Thanx in advance.
"Maybe I'm just getting too old to want to have to deal with a heap o' rules and the steaming heap o' rules lawyers who go with them." Gary Gygax
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Free product?

Post by Treebore »

Good question. I sent mine in from Punjar (FreeSwords), but it hasn't been 6 to 8 weeks yet. Hopefully Joe put you into his "to do" box and you got squished down into the bottom, and now he'll find it.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
xredjasonx
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by xredjasonx »

From what I remember it is supposed to be a pdf version of Punjar: the Tarnished Jewel This would come in very handy at the moment since I am currently working on a Punjar players handout since we are going to run through the 3 Punjar modules in succession with some new players in our group.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

We've gotten a couple of emails along the lines of "Where's my free PDF?" The answer is almost always spam filters. Please turn off your spam filters and make sure there's nothing blocking emails with download codes, and check the "trapped emails" folder to look for the download email. If you still can't find it, contact us.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Just to be sure can you tell me what the e-mail tag is so I can tell my SPAM blocker to allow it? IE add it to the "allowed" list?
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!

Return to “Goodman Games General”