Great to meet Goodman fans!

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Great to meet Goodman fans!

Post by Blackdirge »

Hi all,

I just wanted to say that it was great to meet a lot of you at the Goodman booth this year at Gen Con (I was the big guy with the beard and the shaved head). I hope those of you who bought our 4E modules (or any products for that matter) will let us know what you think.

BD
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Great to meet Goodman fans!

Post by tacojohn4547 »

BD,

It was good to meet you as well, and to visit with the BD Publishing team on Thursday night. It was I've tracked down your email from my email mailbox - look for an email from me in the next few days.

taco
Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Blackdirge »

tacojohn4547 wrote:BD,

It was good to meet you as well, and to visit with the BD Publishing team on Thursday night. It was I've tracked down your email from my email mailbox - look for an email from me in the next few days.

taco
Heh, sorry I never got around to writing down my email for you. I kept meaning do that, and then Harley started asking us about our first D&D experience, beer became involved, and the rest is kind of a muddle. =]

BD
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by tacojohn4547 »

BD,

Just checking in - did you receive the email that I sent? It was a week or so ago. If not, I can send it as a PM for you.

Thanks,

tacojohn

Return to “Goodman Games General”