Talons of the Horned King - 1E Conversion

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Talons of the Horned King - 1E Conversion

Post by moriarty777 »

I read in the other thread that there was a 1E conversion of Talons of the Horned King available at GenCon. Did this actually happen and if so, will this conversion be available here (if only for a limited time) anytime soon like the previous 1E conversions were?

M
Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Talons of the Horned King - 1E Conversion

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

moriarty777 wrote:I read in the other thread that there was a 1E conversion of Talons of the Horned King available at GenCon. Did this actually happen and if so, will this conversion be available here (if only for a limited time) anytime soon like the previous 1E conversions were?

M
Did this actually happen? Sure did. I'm rather pleased with how "Talons" came out in 1E. :D

Whether or not the conversion will become available here ... well, that's up to the Powers That Be. I'm quite sure it will, but I'd wait for confirmation of that from Joseph & Co. just to be sure.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yes it did happen. After setting aside authors' copies there were a few copies left over, which went back with Black Blade Productions. Black Blade produces the officially licensed 1E adaptations of our DCC modules. DCC #36 was the last "new" 1E conversion from Goodman Games, and we're passing the torch for 1E adaptations to Black Blade by having them sell the leftover Gen Con copies on their web site. Look for updates at http://www.black-blade-publishing.com/ in the weeks to come.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
BPIJonathan
Gongfarmer

Post by BPIJonathan »

I just recently discovered this particular gem. Now what they need is a discount rate for someone who wants to buy both versions. :-)

Return to “Goodman Games General”