Holiday Grab Bags are Back

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Holiday Grab Bags are Back

Post by goodmangames »

Santa Claus is visiting Goodman Games again this year! We’re once again offering holiday grab bags. The grab bags come in increments of $25, $50, and $100. We pick what goes in them, and you’re guaranteed to get product equal to at least double the grab bag’s cost. We can’t meet specific requests, but we won’t duplicate items. Plus, all $100 grab bags will include a special prize from the Goodman Games Vault, including but not limited to the items below! Visit our online store at http://www.goodman-games.com/store.php to purchase.

• A big bag of loose Dungeon Crawl Classics miniatures
• The original Chinese printer proofs to the Geek Wars box
• The original art to William McAusland’s sketch for the back cover of DCC #13
• Various pieces of original art by William McAusland from the Aerial Adventure Guide, DCC #6, and DCC #7
• Original printer proofs to DCC #39 DM screen
• Unclaimed mail orders. Sometimes people place an online order, move, don’t register a forwarding address, and never contact us to claim their orders that the post office returns. (Yes, I know it’s crazy, but you’d be surprised how often it happens.) We have another year’s worth of these mystery packages for you to open up and find out what is inside!
• A copy of DCC #50: Vault of the Iron Overlord autographed by Erol Otus and Monte Cook
• A copy of the German edition of DCC #1: Idylls of the Rat King (“Die Idyllen des Rattenkonigs”)
• One of the rare, sold-out copies the 3.0 first printing of Complete Guide to Liches
• Andrew Hind’s original map to his adventure in DCC #29
• Mike Ferguson’s early draft of part of the Aereth map
• Mike Ferguson’s original maps to DCC #16
• Matt Sprengeler’s original maps to his Iron Heroes adventures
• A copy of DCC #25: Dread Crypt of Srihoz autographed by Erol Otus
• A stack of 10 of the original Gen Con 2005 player packs for Vault of the Dragon Kings
• The original printer proofs to DCC #13: Crypt of the Devil Lich
• Goodman Games Gen Con tee shirt, Gen Con 2006, size large, featuring Torgo the Eye Gouger
• Goodman Games Gen Con tee shirt, Gen Con 2007, size XL, featuring the 2007 DCC tournament
• Prototype box for our next, not-yet-announced boxed set
• Official judges’ copy of Palace in the Wastes in its original Gen Con 2006 pre-publication form
• And more!

Visit our online store at http://www.goodman-games.com/store.php to purchase.
Last edited by goodmangames on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

Next year are there going to be Goodman Games C&C gift bags?
JoeGKushner
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by JoeGKushner »

While we can't request specific stuff, can we request 'general' stuff? For example, I'd be interesting in picking up the miniatures but I already have aboutg 90-% of the RPG stuff.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

It's hard to tell what might happen by this time next year. To quote Yoda, "The future is cloudy..."

Yes, feel free to request general categories. I can't make any guarantees, but we'll try to keep that in mind as we fill orders.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

goodmangames wrote:It's hard to tell what might happen by this time next year. To quote Yoda, "The future is cloudy..."
This is a very interesting comment, Joseph...

Especially considering some other board chatter:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=212761

The links to Necromancer and Paizo are interesting as well (found in the 1st post in that thread).
Dark Oracle of Gaming
JoeGKushner
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by JoeGKushner »

What's the eta on these once ordered?
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

I Just Want

Post by tadk »

Well I hope to order me a grab bag this week

as far as the future I want more Etherscope, Dinosaur Planet Return and some more XCrawl
Over 30 years spent gaming, all sorts of systems, feel free to ask me anything, no guarantees I will have an answer.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

JoeGKushner wrote:What's the eta on these once ordered?
Joe, I tracked yours and it should arrive Monday.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
JoeGKushner
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by JoeGKushner »

Hell, that's better than a general answer.

Thumbs up to you amigo. :D

Return to “Goodman Games General”