What D&D Character are you?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

What D&D Character are you?

Post by JediOre »

Ragnar1965 sent this to me and I thought it was keen.

http://www.fantasyherald.com/quiz/dand/index.php?mode=

For the record, I tested as a Lawful Good Human Paladin :D
Sir Clarence
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sir Clarence »

I'm a chaotic good half-elf bard.
moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by moriarty777 »

Apparently... I'm a Chaotic Neutral Human Bard.

:shock:

M
None the Wiser
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by None the Wiser »

The last time I did this sort of quiz I was a Lawful-Good Human Cleric/Fighter so this was a bit of a suprise:

Chaotic Good Half-Orc Barbarian

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Half-Orcs are often brutish and mean creatures, unaccepted by both thier heritages. They are little better than orcs. But some can be clever and successful in the society of adventurers.

Which is fine with me. As long as I get to smite evil on occasion, it's all good. :wink:
"When in doubt, play a Cleric. They decide who lives and who dies." -None the Wiser
mythfish
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by mythfish »

I'm a chaotic neutral half-elf bard. The half-elf bard part I find wholly unsurprising, but I like to think I'm a bit more predictable than "chaotic neutral".
Dieter Zimmerman
[[Faceless Minion of the Dark Master]]
PeelSeel2
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I am a Chaotic Neutral Dwarf Barbarian.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Barbarians live outside the 'civilized' They have tribal goverments, and are often nomads. What they may lack in refinement is balanced by there strength of individual character and ability to survive.
Rick Maffei
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Rick Maffei »

True Neutral Elf Bard?!?

Hmmmrf. :?
DCC #26 The Scaly God
DCC #60 Thrones of Punjar
Monstercology: Orcs
Age of Cthulhu 2: Madness in London Town
Co-author Age of Cthulhu 5: The Long Reach of Evil
Co-author 2006, 2007, 2008 Tourney DCCs

Visit Rick's RPG Blog Jabberwock's Rest
ragnar1965
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by ragnar1965 »

Chaotic Neutral Human Barbarian??!

Guess I shouldn't have maimed the guy that played the practical joke on me :shock:
Forgiveness is between you and your maker. I'm just responsible for the meeting.
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

I'm a LG halfling barbarian. A twist on the stereotype that can't level up. :?

MrsCharlie is a NG halfling sorceress.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

It pegs me as a Neutral Good Elf Barbarian -- it's not like I only play gnomes, but I don't think I'd put this combo together in a million years.

How, if I rate Justice, etc. high, did it peg me as a Barbarian?

Also, I'm generally confused by these quizes... am I supposed to answer on how I'd like to play or how I am personally? I wouldn't live in the trees, but it still makes me an elf.... :?
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

GnomeBoy wrote: I wouldn't live in the trees, but it still makes me an elf.... :?
Did you answer your favorite food as being dandelion soup? :P

MrsCharlie found one of them quizes that told you what kind of die you were. I'll ask her and see if I can post it here.
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by JediOre »

I took that test and that's why my picture is what it is.
ragnar1965
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by ragnar1965 »

GnomeBoy wrote:It pegs me as a Neutral Good Elf Barbarian -- it's not like I only play gnomes, but I don't think I'd put this combo together in a million years.

How, if I rate Justice, etc. high, did it peg me as a Barbarian?

Also, I'm generally confused by these quizes... am I supposed to answer on how I'd like to play or how I am personally? I wouldn't live in the trees, but it still makes me an elf.... :?
I spent a lot of time going back and changing one thing and looking at it again to see how it changed it. It was mind-boggling what affected things. You change the very last thing from dog to cat and watch it change your classes by 3 or 4 points. Some of the answers made sense to me, and some did not. I believe your supposed to answer it as yourself, and find out what the quiz believes your best suited to play. It's like those worthless job suggestions after taking the ACT's back in High School. Almost everyone I know was pegged as a forest ranger :lol:

Just have fun with it and know that whatever it comes up with, your gnome could clean it's clock! 8)
Forgiveness is between you and your maker. I'm just responsible for the meeting.
Ken Hart
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Ken Hart »

I'm a Neutral Good Half-Elf Ranger. I think the last time I took this quiz (about 3 years ago) I was a Chaotic Good Half-Elf Bard, but I guess my answers have shifted away from the arts and wealth and more towards history and stability. Go figure!
DCC, DragonMech, Etherscope editor
Writer: "Madness at the Mutilated Oak," DCC #48: The Adventure Continues;
DCC #52: Chronicle of the Fiend

"It really is the height of pessimism to have a hat lined with chain mail." --Mrs. Peel
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

I'm a chaotic neutral human Bard.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!

Return to “Goodman Games General”