Think you know a lot about the DCC series? Test your knowledge with our DCC trivia contest! The trivia questions are on the file link below. Print it out, write in your name and answers, and bring it by our booth at Gen Con (#2615). The deadline is Saturday at the close of the exhibit hall. Come back Sunday at 1:00 to find out if you advance to the finals. At 1:00 we’ll hold the finals at the booth, where the highest scorers will compete to answer even more trivia until someone walks away with the grand prize! Which is – we don’t know what, yet, but it will be cool.
Here's the file:
http://www.goodman-games.com/downloads/ ... Trivia.pdf
And here are the questions themselves, in case anyone on the forums wants to take a stab at them (either now or after the con):
1. Which DCC first named the Xulmec city-states?
2. The artist “DSL” got his start on TSR modules and now illustrates Dungeon Crawl Classics adventures. What is his real name?
3. What evil dwarf god, first noted in a Harley Stroh adventure, forms an aggregate deity together with six other gods?
4. Who was the Ripper’s last victim?
5. What happens to the adventurers when they are first transported to the Forest of Lanterns in DCC #38?
6. In Tom Moldvay’s D&D Basic Rulebook, the thief Black Dougal dies from a poison needle trap. In what DCC can the PCs loot the corpse of Black Dougal?
7. What is the name of the Witch Queen?
8. In DCC #26: The Scaly God, where is the Magic Repository?
9. Name the infamous pirate who terrorized the Lirean Sea more than a century ago and stored his treasure on a remote island.
10. Metal from a mysterious object that fell from the sky was forged into what group of weapons?
11. The beautiful elven city of Arovarel was destroyed by the forces of which fiendish creature?
12. Name the powerful dark artifact possessed by Ankharet the Sphinx Queen.
13. Members of this family of wererats have appeared more than once in the DCCs.
14. The mountain that houses the Volcano Caves is called what?
15. How many adventures appear in DCC #29?
16. Where did the DCC “The Deep Ruin” appear?
17. How many printings of DCC #1 have there been?
18. What DCC is the only one to feature non-OGL monsters -- and what is the monster?
19. Which DCC features a villain whose name is an anagram of Erol Otus?
20. What is the name of the giant statue in the Criestine Empire that is considered one of the “Wonders of the World”?
21. Name the vile necromancer seeking the Mask of Death.
22. In the world of Áereth, which came first: sphinxes or nagas?
23. The skull of the demon Obitu-que has how many eye sockets?
24. What color is the dragon Myrkjarten, the wayward wyrm who re-discovers his ancestral home?
25. Which artist “keeps it old-school” by signing his DCC work with a date from the early 1980s?