Gen Con Upcoming

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

riorio
Ill-Fated Peasant

Gen Con Upcoming

Post by riorio »

Howdy.

Well Gen Con is 1 month and 28 days away (I know this because my Colonial Gothic will be released then through my Rogue Games).

We also have the following game coming out: Stranglehold.

Stranglehold gives players control over almost every aspect of wrestling, with interviews, vignettes, tag team matches, outside interference, valets, factions, commissioner decrees, and specialty matches like cage and lumberjack matches.

Instead of focusing on the day to day toil of an individual wrestler, Stranglehold allows players to recreate and enjoy an entire evening of wrestling entertainment, filling their league with as many wrestlers as they want.

Get ready to be locked in for the newest face of roleplaying. Get ready for Stranglehold!

Though scheduled for release in December 2007, available in limited quantities at Gen Con 2007 will be the Stranglehold: Gen Con Trash Can Edition!

This edition will be available in limited quantities and when they are gone they are gone.

The price of the Stranglehold: Gen Con Trash Can Edition? $15 Bucks!

Richard
--

Richard Iorio
Operations Manager
Goodman Games

Return to “Goodman Games General”