My new card game

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

riorio
Ill-Fated Peasant

My new card game

Post by riorio »

Howdy!

As many of you know, I am the Operations Manager here at Goodman Games. Some of you know I have also designed two card games, as well as co-own a small press publishign house.

Yesterday we put up for sale, my new card game. Here is the info:

Rogue Games releases Kitchen Kombat

May 10, 2007 (Chicago, Illinois) -- Rogue Games is pleased to announce that the Kitchen Battledome is open!

Released today via PDF is Richard Iorio's (designer of Geek Wars: Battle for the Con and World Championship Dodgeball from Goodman Games) latest card game Kitchen Kombat.

Fast paced, Kitchen Kombat is designed to be played in 30 minutes. Pitting player's against one another in the highly competitive and dangerous world of competitive cooking, you work to complete as many dishes as you can, while trying to escape the sabotaging attempts from your opponents.

Consisting 110-cards Kitchen Kombat's inaugural release is as a PDF and is available for immediate purchase via Key 20's online store.

Suitable for ages 8 and up.
--

Richard Iorio
Operations Manager
Goodman Games
Charke
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Charke »

Could you post a link to the game? I've hunted through Goodman-Games.com. There is a new "card game" link but it isn't active yet. I'm (sadly??) a big fan of Iron Chef. I'm really glad to see a TV medium that is exciting and dramatic with even a samurai flare - but no violence! No one dies! Hopefully this will catch on to other mediums.

Edit: I found the links in your text but they were hard to track down.
(http://www.key20.com/product.php?produc ... t=0&page=1)

Mark Charke
riorio
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by riorio »

Morning!
Charke wrote:Could you post a link to the game? I've hunted through Goodman-Games.com. There is a new "card game" link but it isn't active yet. I'm (sadly??) a big fan of Iron Chef. I'm really glad to see a TV medium that is exciting and dramatic with even a samurai flare - but no violence! No one dies! Hopefully this will catch on to other mediums.

Edit: I found the links in your text but they were hard to track down.
(http://www.key20.com/product.php?produc ... t=0&page=1)

Mark Charke
The game, as you learned, is not being released through Goodman Games, but through my own Small Press Company.

To buy the game, you are correct, that the link is:

http://www.key20.com/product.php?produc ... t=0&page=1

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Richard
--

Richard Iorio
Operations Manager
Goodman Games
tadk
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Good luck

Post by tadk »

good luck with it
Over 30 years spent gaming, all sorts of systems, feel free to ask me anything, no guarantees I will have an answer.
riorio
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Good luck

Post by riorio »

tadk wrote:good luck with it
Thank you!

Richard
--

Richard Iorio
Operations Manager
Goodman Games

Return to “Goodman Games General”