DCC #12.5 1E Iron Crypt of the Heretics - in .pdf

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

DCC #12.5 1E Iron Crypt of the Heretics - in .pdf

Post by tacojohn4547 »

Joseph,

Now that the 1E version of DCC #12.5 has sold out of the print copies, are you planning on putting the .pdf version out for sale? Will it be at the RPGNow and DriveThru sites?

I've seen a few folks looking for the .pdf and was kind of wondering myself when this would become available.

thanks,

tacojohn4547
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yes, it will be available in PDF. I have a few other things to take care of first. Look for it early December-ish.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by moriarty777 »

<SNIFF> I found out about it when it was too late! :(

I will have to settle for the PDF when it comes out!!

Moriarty the Red
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

moriarty777 wrote:<SNIFF> I found out about it when it was too late! :(

Moriarty the Red
Sorry you missed it Moriarty. I posted it on every board I go to, trying to make sure everyone was aware.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
moriarty777
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by moriarty777 »

Treebore wrote:
moriarty777 wrote:<SNIFF> I found out about it when it was too late! :(

Moriarty the Red
Sorry you missed it Moriarty. I posted it on every board I go to, trying to make sure everyone was aware.
That you did... I first found out about it on the Troll Lord's forums when I was catching up on some threads I missed! It's all good.

Now I'm keeping myself plugged to this site... just in case!

;)

Moriarty the Red
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

The PDF version is now available for sale:

http://goodmangames.rpgnow.com/product_ ... s_id=20655&

Enjoy!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
mbassoc2003
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by mbassoc2003 »

I have to congradulate Goodman Games on their embracing of the PDF format. For those who don't use and have never purchased a PDF, and for those who have bought the PDF scans of olt TSR products (or downloaded them from the web), let me say this...

What you get is a .zip file containing the exact PDF printing as if the DTP package each module was printed in had been sent to the printers. Everything is fully editable, so if you want to copy and paste the text to a word processor, you can. If you want to export the map the Paint Shop Pro so you can change the colours or delete an area you don't want your players to know about, you can. And if you just want the pages to be in a different order, you can change that too (I prefer the back cover of the modle to be at the back of the PDF, although GG by default places the back cover of loose cover modules on page 4 which is where it appears if you print the cover and then the BW booklet).

So congradulations on the best quality PDFs I've found. So far I've bought 30 or so. Your open security policy make the products a delight to buy and use.
The big non-TSR D&D database is at Afterglow2.com

Return to “Goodman Games General”