Mail Order Q

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Mail Order Q

Post by Eryx »

Two weeks ago I ordered Dinosaurs that never were from your online catalog but have yet to receive it. How long should it take to receive here in the UK?

I know different companies post by different services, but a fortnight seems fairly long.

Thanx for any help.

:)
---

Staunch anti-4E. Nuff said.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I'll give you a short answer and a long answer. The short answer is, "6-8 weeks for overseas orders." Youch! I know that's a long time, so here's the long answer: "We can ship it faster, but it will cost you an arm and a leg." The way we keep overseas shipping so low (only 10% of order cost, same as for US shipping) is by using surface mail (aka "the slow boat"). Using air mail raises the cost substantially (to 40% or more of the order value). The online store explains this on the bottom of the page. The good news is that I've had cases where people get UK orders pretty quickly -- in one case it only took 3 weeks -- and the 6-8 weeks is only the upper limit of the range.

Hope that helps. Sorry the boat won't go any faster -- at least, not without charging more. :(
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

Thats cool. Sometimes I just get paranoid with overseas deliveries :?

Thanx for the reply.
---

Staunch anti-4E. Nuff said.

Return to “Goodman Games General”