Covert Ops question

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

snakewing
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Covert Ops question

Post by snakewing »

Okay, Joseph, maybe you can answer this for me, but if you don't have an answer yet, then it's okay.

On Covert Ops number 1, it says it was the June 2003 issue. At first I thought Covert Ops would be a quarterly thing, but with the inclusion of the month I have to ask if this very good item would be a monthly release instead. With quarterly magazines, it would normally say Summer 2003 instead of June, so you can probably see where I got the idea that this would be coming out monthly.

If it is coming out monthly, then that's great. I liked the first one and will most likely love the second. It could even be bimonthly and I'd still like it. I just wanted to know what kind of release schedule Covert Ops would have.

Tim
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hi Tim,

Well, right now Covert Ops is a "we sure hope it's quarterly" deal -- it'll depend on how often we have enough material put together to produce one. The cover date was "June" instead of "Summer" simply because I didn't think to put "Summer." :)

One thing's for sure, though -- I'm glad you like it. There will definitely be future issues, *probably* on a quarterly schedule...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Goodman Games General”