We Need Goodman Games at Gen Con Socal!!!

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

indicatrix
Gongfarmer

We Need Goodman Games at Gen Con Socal!!!

Post by indicatrix »

I posted this in a different thread, but I'm not sure that was appropriate, so here is a more serious attempt at getting some attention.

HELP!!! There is such a shortage of wholesome D&D on the Socal events list. We could totally use a D&D tournament of some sort.

I recently ran the Crypt of the Devil Lich in a tournament setting for two teams of 6 players from our local meetup up group. Everyone had a great time.

Please, please, please set something up for Socal. I've got about 8 players that have all signed up for GenCon Socal, thinking that there would be way more D&D events than are currently shown. This is our first real gaming convention on the West coast.

If push comes to shove, I've been thinking about DM'ing several events myself.

On My Knees!
Julius
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Jengenritz »

That reminds me...I don't know from GenCon SoCal, but is there a GG presence at Origins?
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Right now I focus on Gen Con -- we can put on a great show there by focusing all our energies on it. No Origins or SoCal for now, though I've been to both and they're fun. Maybe someday in the future...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Festivus
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Festivus »

If you show up at GenCon SoCal, I will buy stuff from you, I promise.

I have only two DCCs so far, and both has been great fun, so I know I will buy more of them.

Return to “Goodman Games General”