Superfan!

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Superfan!

Post by Treebore »

Bill Webb, co-owner of Necromancer Games, is looking for DCC 17.5. If you have a spare to trade/sell contact him at:

necromancergames at yahoo dot com

Plus post here to let me know you have seen this. Thanks.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

By the gods, I'd love to help, Treebore.

Unfortunately, the only copy I have is a personal autographed copy from my good friend Harley himself.

Only way this is leaving my possession is OVER MY DEAD BODY.

I'll keep my eye out for a spare. Anyway that Harley might have an extra copy he can part with for a fellow game professional?

Wish I could help, especially for a VIP, but with one copy, no can do.

Eyes open for one though! Let's give Harley a jingle and see if he's got one to spare.

Ben "superfan" Waxman
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

If you know Harley's e-mail it would be appreciated if you could ask or point him to this thread.

I know how you fell. I have one only because I asked a buddy of mine who still lives in CA went to Dundracon and got it for me.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Hello again!

I PM'd Harley, calling in an old favor. Seems that someone once had a little "problem" with RPG gaming and well, needed someone to save him from some enraged LARPERS. Time to repay old debts Harley my man!

Hopefully he's got an extra, and can share with one of the biggest fellows in the industry.

Later Harley! We're even now!

Ben "superfan" Waxman
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Harley has informed me that he found one final copy, and it's earmarked for Mr. Webb.

I have emailed him, and will help make the connection with Harley (for a small finders' fee).

Hope this helps,

Goodman Games' Superfan :D

"It's my title, so back off bub!!!" :evil: :twisted:
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

I'm sure this will make him happy.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Hey Harley,

THE MAN wants to know if you sent off the module yet. How's it comin??? He again sends his thanks~

Rock on my brother,

Ben "superfan" Waxman

Return to “Goodman Games General”