This Covert Ops thing

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Mr. Author
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

This Covert Ops thing

Post by Mr. Author »

Hey, this is really cool. Got some neat previews with that Boundless Blue thing. I may actually try and dig that up.

My favortie bit, though, is the Steamborg. That's just excellent. Right up my alley. At last, Wasted Zero may see the light of day as a character.

I might ask the DM to ignore the "Loss of Self" ability, seeing as that character had no self to begin with anyway, what with a Charisma of, oh, 4, and the inability to tell herself from the other party members. Still, very cool.
(insert witty phrase)
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hey, glad you liked it! That class is my personal favorite. The next step, the assimilated prestige class, is also pretty cool... that's when the steamborg straps himself into a steam-powered mech, hooks his own nervous system into the mech's steam engine, and then slowly becomes inseparable from the mech. You basically get to play a mech PC. Of course, you can't feed yourself anymore since your body becomes a pseudo-mechanical heap of flesh, but that's what clockwork puppets are for...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Goodman Games General”