Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 am
- Forum: Playtest Feedback: Characters
- Topic: Weapon Training (Page 16)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8096
First, I dislike giving penalties but favor bonuses. Instead of -4 for lack of skill give a +1 for training. Second, use those changing action dice to better effect. Let the 0-levels attack with a d16. These are just my reaction from reading rules and posts. Our first sessions will be run as written...
- Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm
- Forum: Playtest Feedback: Other
- Topic: no magic items--shouldn't those be playtested?
- Replies: 47
- Views: 35555
Just the story of the history can make the item "magical" if the new owner believes. Old Jack's sword cut down 300, and his Da' kilt 200 hisself wit it. Now it's mine and I caint lose neether. Self confidence conferred from a perfectly mundane item with a story. Is it magic?
- Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 pm
- Forum: DCC RPG General
- Topic: Rules printed out and put into plastic binder. Some thoughts
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4213
As a former worker in quick-print,one of the worst things was a large solid black mass. I refill my inkjet cartridges so it doesn't stop me but I always see it as typesetter vs. pressman. That page needs art, not the void.