Geek Wars: Battle for the Con
Deck 1: RPG Gamer
This hilarious 2-player card game pits geek against geek in a tongue-in-cheek battle for control of Jim Con. Each deck has a different "army" with inside jokes that every gamer will love. Look for cards like "Always Plays the Cleric," "Didn't You Know There's a 5th Edition?", and "The Lake Geneva Sucker Punch." The first player to take over Jim Con wins!
What is Geek Wars?
Geek Wars is a hilarious line of card games that chronicles the battles of geekdom. Each Geek Wars deck is based on a different kind of gaming geek: the role playing gamers, the tabletop wargamers, the collectible card gamers, the LARPers, those people who wear furry costumes, and so on.
Regardless of which geek is profiled, every Geek Wars deck is compatible. You can pit role playing gamers against wargamers, LARPers against furries, or Trekkies against card gamers! Each deck has its own unique set of cards, with special abilities, different troops, and funny options not available in other decks.
- Fast, fun one-on-one game play
- Hilarious card assortment that will make every gamer laugh
- A deck-building strategy game
- Only one deck is needed to play, or you can use tournament rules for multiple decks
- Cross-deck compatibility -- you can pit role-players against wargamers, or card gamers against LARPers
- More decks in the works -- look for Deck 2: Tabletop Wargamers coming soon!
- Rpg.net: 4.5 stars. "Fun and funny"!
Game Designer: Richard Iorio II
Graphic Designer and Illustrator: Chuck Whelon
GMG8001, 55 cards + rules, $9.99.
Here are a few of the cards from Deck 1: RPG Gamer...