Dungeon Crawl Classics #35:
Gazetteer of the Known Realms
A Complete Campaign Setting
Certain adventures only come around once. Like when the grizzled old warrior decides to go after the dragon, and asks who's coming with him. Or when the dark-eyed sorceress slowly surveys the crowd of peasants, waiting for one to step forward and pull the sword from the stone.
This boxed sets contains those adventures. Dungeon Crawl Classics #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms brings together the Dungeon Crawl Classics modules into one comprehensive world. This magnificent set includes:
- Gazetteer of the Known Realms, a 120-page book describing the archetypal fantasy world of Aereth.
- Three 24"x36" poster-sized full-color maps of Aereth ready to host your adventures.
- GM's Guide to the Known Realms, a 136-page sourcebook describing deities, equipment, creatures, and NPCs, plus rules for starting campaigns with 0-level characters and adventure paths that you can build from existing DCC modules.
- A 24"x36" poster-sized players' map of Aereth.
- Halls of the Minotaur, a 32-page adventure module for 0-level characters perfectly suited to starting off your campaign in Aereth.
- The Thief Lord's Vault, a 32-page adventure module for levels 4-6 that sends the heroes into the legendary treasure vault of Cazul the Chaotic.
So take up your broadsword, blow the dust off your spellbook, and saddle the horses. The mailed Kings of the North are calling out your name, demanding an audience. It is up to you to give an answer.
Rules Set: d20 v3.5.
Áereth Map Grid: Defines all map locations. Also includes two new adventures:
- Halls of the Minotaur: MM4
- The Thief Lord's Vault: MM8
- RPG Now Fan Review: 5 stars. "Fully fleshed and ready to roll! The setting is mutable and can accomodate a variety of gaming styles and material. It is a big help for those of us running DCC adventures as it (obviously) provides a wealth of background and mood elements for the series."
- EN World: 5 stars. "Great value for your buck; original without being weird... You will in no way regret buying this."
- Creation and Early History: A 15-page excerpt from the GM's Guide that describes the origins of Áereth. Click here to download. (7.8 MB PDF)
- Gazetteer of the Northlands: A 12-page excerpt from the Gazetteer that describes the Northlands. Click here to download. (7.7 MB PDF)
- Adventure Paths: A 5-page excerpt from the GM's Guide with adventure paths that connect Dungeon Crawl Classics modules into interlinked campaigns. Click here to download. (4.9 MB PDF)
Project Manager: Harley Stroh
Writer: Mike Ferguson, Jeff LaSala, Harley Stroh
Cartography: Jeremy "Topographic Rex" Simmons
Cover Artist: William McAusland
Heraldry Artists: Brad and Jessie McDevitt
Interior Artists: Ian Armstrong, Jason Edwards, Friedrich Haas, Eric Lofgren, Alex Kosakowski, Doug Kovacs, Cliff Kurowski, William McAusland, Brad McDevitt, Jesse Mohn, Stefan Poag, Mike Wilson
Editors: Ken Hart, Liz Rich
Graphic Designer: Jeremy Simmons
Layout: Joseph Goodman
Editor-in-Chief: Joseph Goodman
GMG5034, boxed set, $69.99.
Prepare to enter the Known Realms of Aereth!
Includes a 120-page Gazetteer of the Known Realms.
Includes a 136-page GM's Guide to the Known Realms.
Halls of the Minotaur, a new adventure for 0-level characters.
The Thief Lord's Vault, a new adventure for levels 4-6.
Years of exploration await you: three 24"x36" full-color maps put every DCC adventure into the same expansive world.
The players' map allows the adventures to start immediately.