#1: Rumble in the Wizardís Tower
A Level 1 Adventure
Your adventures are already exciting... characters explore dungeons, crush monsters, and score loot. But maybe you want your adventures to be more. Maybe you want adventures that are things of legend. Maybe you want adventures that are wicked sick. Thatís what Wicked Fantasy Factory gives you: axes hacking, spells exploding, and blood spewing.
Donít just crawl through dungeons... make them sorry they ever met you!
In Rumble in the Wizard's Tower, the heroes assault Morrick Tower to stop a calculating warlord from overthrowing the kingdom! They bludgeon the warlordís hired goons and come nose-to-nose with strange creatures and effects left over from the wizard who once called the tower home. Mystic traps and powerful minions ó including the warlordís flame-flinging lover and the ghost of his murdered father ó also confront the heroes. Even time is juiced up: Drawing on the powers of an extraplanar entity, characters enter the fantasy equivalent of bullet time!
Rules Set: d20 v3.5.
- Graytale's Nook Fan Review, 4-1/2 stars: "Most of the rooms have a purpose and are thought out with purpose... I definitely recommend this module, both for the special rules and the adventure itself."
- RPG.net Fan Review, 4 stars: "So, in the end, if all you want a fun, over the top session of destroy and conquer, this little gem will be for you."
- RPGNow, 5 stars: "Rumble in the Wizard's Tower is an excellent and fun adventure that plays to the cinematic approach to gaming - dungeon crawling at its best... Even if you wouldn't normally go for this style of adventure, I think many will be surprised by what they find inside its pages. Excellent presentation, in particular the art and maps."
- RPGNow, 5 stars (again!): "All in all, Rumble in the Wizard's Tower is a seriously bad@$$ adventure, setting the bar high for what we can expect from Wicked Fantasy Factory."
- RPGNow, 4 stars: "Ödelivers everything that its marketing text says it does. It is fun, over the top (without being comic booky) strong adventuring that any party should enjoy."
- EN World, 4 stars: "It doesnít matter what your playing style or experience, Rumble in the Wizardís Tower will offer every group axe-slashing fun and blood-spurting adventure."
- Unnumbered PDF Maps: These maps are perfect for using on an overhead projector, or blowing up for use as play aids during your game. Download now for WFF #1: Rumble in the Wizardís Tower. (3MB PDF)
Writer: Luke Johnson
Cover Artist: Slawomir Maniak
Graphic Design: Jeremy Simmons
Interior Art: Nick Greenwood
GMG4701, 32 pages, color interior covers, $10.99
Can you defeat the warlord and his lover?
Featuring beautiful full-color maps.
Get ready to rumble!